Risk Consultant (AML/ Town/ MNC) (DSO 291125)
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029207
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DSO 291125
Town / Raffles Place
- Managing Issuing Programme Managers and corporate customers for company’s issuing business.
- Ensure client business activities are in line with company policies and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Contact point for regional sales team on new applications as well as any request raised from existing clients.
- Works closely with the Fraud Management and AML Compliance teams to ensure that any AML risk is maintained within company risk appetite.
- Conducts regular PM audits and produces risk reports to assist in managing the regional issuing clients’ portfolio.
- Co-operate with sales and PM and support the customer onboarding process in an efficient manner.
- Provide risk consultation to clients on their product design, KYC due diligence, customer onboarding, AML risk assessment and fraud monitoring to ensure proper controls are in place.
- Perform AML risk assessment on new issuing products and ensure client’s business models are in-line with company policies.
- Responsible for onboarding decision making and determine risk limits associated with the issuing product.
- Conduct periodic customer review and audit to ensure they act in line with the contractual agreement with company and AML risk is properly assessed and is within the approved level.
- Support Fraud, Compliance, and Monitoring functions in formulating strategy, process, and execution.
- Support the Head of Risk to maintain and improve risk management policies and procedures.
- Support sales on business visits and provide risk management training upon request, etc.
Attn: Serene Ong (Registration No.: R1102059)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865