Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than US$11billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialised group of companies includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Allegis Global Solutions, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, Allegis Partners, MarketSource, and EASi. Visit www.AllegisGroup.com to learn more.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Risk and Finance Data Definition Business Analyst (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984647
EA License No 10C4544
Specific deliverables of the role
- Understand and analyze risk and finance data requirements to create strategic data models and data dictionary for different data classes eg. sensitivities, trade, position, reference data, accounting, scenario.
- Understand and analyze risk & finance policies, methodology documents, measure calculations, data flow and derivation across risk and finance areas i.e. capital, accounting, market risk, credit risk, operational risk & liquidity risk, to create measure models.
- Understand and capture data and reporting requirements from risk and finance projects in data models and data dictionary.
The role involves:
- The primary focus of the role involves gathering of data requirements, analysis and data modelling & documentation.
- The key elements include planning, assessment of completeness and accuracy of the data, specification of data taxonomy and derivation process.
- Understanding the various processes to generate the risk and finance calculations, measurements and reports.
- This will involve evaluation and analysis of risk and finance exposures by employing statistical and other approaches.
- This role will work closely with the Risk Managers, Business SMEs, Front Office IT, Risk and Finance IT, Risk/Finance Controllers, Operations and counterparts in other regions