Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029322
EA License No 99C4599
- Arrange a financial analysis to understand the financial condition, development and potential as well as debtor’s business activities through the analysis and projection on the debtor’s financial statement.
- Arrange a comprehensive credit analysis for a new credit application and/or credit review.
- To ensure that collateral documentation is sufficient and that collateral is adequately protect whether it is in the bank’s possession or held elsewhere for safekeeping.
- Help to develop, implement and maintain credit, market and operational risk analytic models and/or analytic solutions for the measurement and management of credit (including credit provisions), market and operational risk for different segments of the company’s portfolios and also be involved in the on-going monitoring of transactions
- Good university degree in a quantitative and finance disciplines (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Accounting & Finance etc) with a clear ability for handling data and performing quantitative analysis as well as ability to conduct financial statement and credit analysis
- Analytical and independent thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills especially in explaining complex technical subjects in a simple/pragmatic way to business and senior management
- Strong computational skills preferably in VBA, R, Python or other statistical programming languages and with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a related area