Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149428
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. 000002
- Leading International Bank
- Attractive package
- High Internal Moblity
Our client is one of the leading Investment bank with rich footprint cross Asia and European. The APAC Regional Risk group is responsible for the risk governance, leadership, and oversight of all activities in the region, ensuring compliance with established risk programs and policies on behalf of the Regional Risk Executive.Due to the business expansion their risk team is looking for experienced Risk analysts to support the APAC Market, Liquidity Risk, and Counterparty Credit Risk. The role will focus in particular on credit/market analysis.
* Underwrite credit and approve traded product limits for counterparties in APAC which are not covered by any other line of business. Counterparty types include Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Broker/Dealers and Insurance Companies.
- preparation of credit packages and annual reviews;
- working with multiple sales/trading desks to understand the business and risks being undertaken with these counterparties;
- Performing ongoing monitoring of counterparty quality and exposures including investigating trade excesses and exposure variations; limit increases; quarterly certification of existing ratings.
- conducting due diligence calls
* Negotiating or providing guidance in the negotiation of ISDA/CSAs, GMRAs/MRAs
* Take responsibility for developing region specific counterparty risk reports
* Daily monitoring of market, liquidity and counterparty risk limits
* Providing assistance in reviewing and coordinating new or modified initiatives or product processes in relation to risk matters arising from the growth and continued expansion of APAC's Wholesale businesses
* University Degree
* 4+ years' experience in credit underwriting/analysis or market (fixed income) & liquidity risk management
* Experience in dealing with traded products including derivatives, financing trades and structures
* Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel/PowerPoint/Word
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* Ability to partner with a wide range of colleagues including sales, trading, legal, operations
* Strong analytical and process skills
* Ability to write, organize, and present information in a clear and understandable format to a wide range of audiences
* Ability to multi-task and work on a variety of time-sensitive tasks / meet deadlines
Contact Julie.Yin on firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428