Revenue & Research Analyst
Millennium & Copthorne International Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188194
Reporting to the Vice President of Revenue Management, the incumbent will be responsible:
- To serve as primary source of information and data on general economic trends, hotel market conditions, and competitor intelligence for internal and external clients
- To maintain up-to-date research literature, industry statistics, trend and analysis to assist the Regional director of Revenue Management in on-going regional strategy development in the electronic and traditional distribution
- To analyze and present market intelligence to support decision making of internal clients for marketing projects, development and implementation of revenue management strategies and tactics
- To gather and analyze competitive intelligence to derive insights about the competitive environment and business trends to improve competitive decision making and further the marketing objectives
- To monitor industry trends of the unmanaged/leisure segment in the brand and Online Travel Agency (OTA) channels to support the company decision making to drive growth in this area
- To collate and analyze brand online statistics of unique visitors, page views, persuasion and conversion to assist the E-Commerce team in driving incremental profit
- To liaise with Revenue Managers, to identify opportunities for efficient/accurate data collection in the distribution and revenue management area
- To monitor new and existing program and product initiatives and evaluate results to understand effectiveness and improve revenue performance
- To manage ad-hoc reporting requirements to support the Marketing team and other internal clients on market, competitive, and hotel performance data
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The incumbent is expected to possess Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or Statistics with a minimum of 1 year of working experience in highly quantitative and qualitative analytical disciplines. Analytical, logical, innovative self-starter, highly motivated, resourceful, excellent written/communication skills, experience in forecasting, modeling and report creation are pre-requisites. Experience in consulting and working in diverse cultures, familiarity with reservation systems, brand online and other hospitality online infrastructures will be preferred.
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to email your updated resume, current and expected salaries and contact details to:-
Vice President, Human Resources, Asia
Millennium & Copthorne International Limited
390 Havelock Road, #02-01 King’s Centre
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Millennium & Copthorne International Limited
About Millennium & Copthorne International Limited
Listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1996, Millennium Hotels and Resorts is one of the world’s largest owned and managed hotel groups operating a portfolio of more than 120 hotels worldwide. This dynamic hospitality group has an outstanding reputation for excellence, with a commitment to our guests that extends across distinct global brands - Grand Millennium, Millennium, Grand Copthorne, Copthorne, M Hotel, Studio M and Kingsgate.
Founded on the philosophy of genuine hospitality, Millennium Hotels and Resorts takes pride in exceeding the needs of our business and leisure travellers. All the hotels in the Millennium Hotels and Resorts chain are targeted at its primary base of corporate and leisure travellers, providing business facilities for guests at work and comprehensive amenities for guests at play.
The strategic locality of our properties across the Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and North America mean wherever you are in the world, our hotels are never too far away. Our friendly service and superb accommodation makes our hotels the perfect address to conduct your business or indulge yourself while on holiday.
For more information, please visit www.millenniumhotels.com
WHY JOIN US?
We truly value our employees at Millennium Hotels & Resorts. As a forward thinking company we want our employees to grow and develop with us. Join us not just for a job but for a career that could take you as far as you want to go, and more!
We will support, encourage and nurture you, helping you realise your full potential. There are no limits within Millennium Hotels & Resorts, and we want you to become the best that you can be.
What do we get in return? A team that will delight customers time after time, a team that has one goal - A world class team that knows no limits.
Our vision is to be recognised as a growth driven world leader in the international hotel business. We will deliver service excellence, quality, originality and value to our customers through employing and developing the best people and by having a challenging and forward thinking business culture.
We will provide you with the training and development that will support your future aspirations. When we invest in a property, we not only invest in bricks and mortar, we invest in the team which has the responsibility of bringing this hotel to life and making it a success. Whatever your role is within Millennium Hotels and Resorts, your contribution will be recognised as a truly valued member of the team. Click on below job postings to explore the career opportunities within this ever expanding hospitality group today.