PAN PACIFIC SERVICED SUITES BEACH ROAD, SINGAPORE
Revenue Manager/ Assistant Revenue Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987995
This position is to provide analytical support and business acumen to assist in executive decision making for the Serviced Suites.
Responsibilities include ensuring that business planning and forecasting at department levels are conducted according to established procedures and are aligned to overall company goals. The incumbent will be required to work closely with the General Manager/ Vice President Serviced Suites and Senior Management to advice and report on any business opportunities and strategic planning. He / she will also be required to work on business cases, business models and strategic plans and give analytical support to assist in key decision making for the organisation going forward.
Implement revenue management strategies and processes to optimize and maximizes Room Revenue and Profit by ensuring the utilization and analysis of the recommendations or trends that are identified by Property Management System.
- Assist to compile a trend analysis of monthly and yearly performance results of each business unit against budgets and submit a report of this analysis to the General Manager.
- Maximize Hotel’s revenue through inventory control, market segment pricing through effective management of various reservations channels, including electronic channels and demand stimulating initiatives to increase the Hotel’s RevPar and RGI
- Monitor competitor’s performance, both past and future, to ensure correct selling strategies are applied in agreement with Director of Sales
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends. Evaluate pickup trend, strategy adjustments and recommendation
- Analyse overall monthly property performance and provide summary reports with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Monitor and maintain Global Distribution Systems & Property website
- Responsible for best practice standards include rates parity across all e-channels.
- Assist the General Manger/ Vice President for any projects or initiatives within the serviced suites portfolio.
- Minimum 2 years experience in reservations or relevant related function
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop and implement new models and business cases;
- Ability to conduct sound research from a variety of sources, make logical conclusions and present the findings in an easily understood format to senior management;
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and business negotiation / influencing skills;
- Display an intense attention to detail and superlative communication skills both oral and written;
- Strong leadership skills.