Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Up to S$7000 / Revenue Analyst (3 Months Contract) / East (Ref: AL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003148247
EA License No 02C3423
Our client is an MNC in Information Technology industry seeking for potential candidate to join their expanding organization.
- Ensures revenue reserves are managed and accounted for
- Ensures monthly accounting entries and processes are strictly adhered to compliance and requirements
- Conduct profile call, communicated with various stakeholders and complete the close independently
- Accurately accounts for non-standard deals in accordance with US GAAP requirements and company accounting policy
- Assists with all SOX related documentation and testing activities
- At least Degree in Accounting or related qualifications with 5 years of experience in financial or management accounting
- With good technical knowledge of US GAAP accounting and Sarbanes Oxley SOX
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookup & Pivot Table)
- Willing to work in Asia time zone and be flexible and may requires overtime during closing period
- Working Location: Changi Business Park (walking distance from MRT Station)
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
Reason for leaving each past employment
Current and expected salaries
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Alkie Liew Chun Yeap (R1215319) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.