Retail Sales Executive
Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982953
- Consistent meet and exceed sales target.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Manage sales email box and ensure emails are replied on time.
- Making and servicing bookings through our in-house Reservation System to match our customer’s needs.
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Assist with pre and post roadshow administration and operations.
- Perform other duties as required.
- GCE 'O' level with at least 2 years' sales experience
- Travel industry background & sales experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in a sales environment which can involve working under pressure.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Have the ability to interact with colleagues and customers alike.
- Be flexible, highly motivated and have a can do attitude.
- Be enthusiastic and enjoy working with people.
- Ability to work on rotating shifts and weekend
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd
About Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd
Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd is the regional headquarters of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, one of the world's largest cruise companies which operates 47 cruise ships over the world. We spearhead and support the marketing, sales and trade initiatives for the company's cruise brands Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises in the region.