Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Retail Sales Associate x 3 ($2000 + Comm / Islandwide / MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988222
EA License No. 04C4294
- Home Design / Furniture Industry
- Basic Salary $2000 + AWS + Commissions
- Minimum 1 year retail experience
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of luxurious furniture and seeking permanent position with solid retail experience
- Promote and sell organization's products and services within an assigned showroom to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Ensure customer receives high quality standards by providing good, before and after-sales services.
- Attend to walk-in customers.
- Respond to customer incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Making accurate calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Liaising with logistic team to check the progress of existing orders.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly sales plan and review personal sales performance.
- Prioritize and schedule own activities to meet or exceed sales targets
- Min GCE "N" Level, Customer Service / Retail Training Certificates, NTC 2
- Minimum 1 year working experience in a retail outlet preferred.
- Candidates with I.D. or Architecture backgrounds will be considered.
- Good communication with basic computer skills (Words, Excel).
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA License No. 04C4294
Posting Personnel: Clement Huong Teck Fui
Registration No. R1104334