Retail Sales Assistant (1.5K + Attractive Comms/ Leading Surfing Brand/ Central)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031589
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. 15/11/2016
- Leading surfing apparel brand!!
- Strong teamwork environment!
- Commission based on team/shop performance.
- S$1,500(Basic) + Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Commission (Up to 2.2K Gross Monthly)
- Retail hours, 6 OFF days per month.
- Assist customers in their purchases, develop and maintain rapport with customers.
- Work towards sales and achieve monthly sales targets.
- Display and replenish merchandise.
- Basic housekeeping duties.
- Singapore Citizens only.
- Pleasant, cheerful personality and enjoys meeting people.
- Sales-driven with positive attitude.
- Able to perform retail hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Able to Speak English and Chinese (in-view of servicing Mandarin speaking customers).
- Location: Central.
- Working days: Retail Hours, 6 OFF days a month.
- Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications.
- The company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides a conducive working environment to all staffs.
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (NPI/ LEAN Process/ Equipment) - (US Air-con MNC/ Gd Env/ S$5.5K)