Retail Operations Manager (Fashion/ Timepiece)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028998
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1611-46572
- Lead the Retail Team to execute the strategies to achieve sales targets and profitability.
- Set own retail stores sales and inventory targets for each store, monitor closely with 3 Area Executives to forecast sales performance and inventory requirements for each store.
- Review and manage store sales numbers, cost of inventory, A&P budget and operational expenses to determine if the stores are meeting targets.
- Analysis store results and propose to Management how each store’s performance could be improve in order to maximize profits and reduce expenses.
- Conduct periodic inventory analysis for each store, determine how much of each product or model to order, set up ordering guidelines, schedule stock arrival and optimize stock allocation to achieve sales figures without overstocking or accumulating unnecessary aging stock.
- Understand the needs of each store and work with Area Executives/Store Managers to solve operational issues, resolve any conflicts, motivate and retain a productive and high performance team.
- Develop operation procedures and provide employee operations manuals to store managers, and help to provide employee training when necessary.
- Propose suitable commission schemes and seasonable variations to motivate staff and drive sales.
- Conduct periodic site visits to check store and employee performance and gauge service level and customer satisfaction.
- Work with Visual Merchandiser on the concept and layout of store and merchandise, how to optimize space for special events such as in-store discount sales.
- At least 8 years of experience managing FMCG retail chain stores, possess operation management background
- Professional judgement to balance branding and sales achievement
- Strong financial analysis skill, business acumen and numeric understanding including P&L and budget management.
- Excellent presentation skills to present clear and impactful information to Management for timely decisions.
- Sound knowledge of market movement and flexible to adapt operations to meet changing retail environment and able to develop strategy to overcome challenges.
- Strong leadership, communication and people management skills.
- Advanced literacy and IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of retail systems.
- Diploma in Business or Sales and Marketing
- Relevant experience in watch industry will be an added advantage
- Location: City
- Monday to Friday: 09:00~17:30
- Salary Range : $5,000~$7,000
- Expected & last drawn salary
- Earliest availability date/ notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051