RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
Retail Merchandiser Cum Admin - Aesthetics (Salary UP TO $2,600 + Bonus/ West)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002951081
EA License No 04C4142
- BESPOKE SKINCARE!
- Up To $2.6K + Bonus!
Our client offers a range of bespoke skincare products and aesthetics treatments. They are looking for a responsible and confident individual to join their dynamic team as a Retail Merchandiser Cum Admin
- Regular counter visits to check on stock levels; replenish stocks and ensure products are well-stocked.
- Tidying of retail shelves and ensure retail shelves are maintained in orderly manner and according to display guidelines.
- Assist in in-store visual merchandising; set-up of promotions displays and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Manage stock levels and assist with stock-take.
- To maintain good relationship with Customers and handle information requests from Customers.
- Liaise with Customers on stock ordering; to work closely with Customers on re-ordering and follow-up on delivery of stocks.
- Prepare correspondence, stock inventory and ordering.
- Collate data and reports, preparing statistical sales and inventory reports.
- Provide monthly reports on stock inventory management, sales performance and market surveys on competitors’ products by compiling, consolidating, and summarizing information.
- Maintain up-to-date records and filing.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Minimum GCE 'N' Level and above
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, Alternate Saturday 9am – 1pm
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms. April Tan (R1653620)**