As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Retail Manager - 5 days / Central / Fun Environment / Attractive Salary Package
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988360
EA License No. 01C4394
- Responsible for maximizing sales and minimizing losses, and contributing to the achievement of targets and objectives for a group of departments.
- Require to manage internal staff - roster / daily reports
- Require to do visual merchandising for all display.
- Ensure that the highest standard of sales operations is attained.
- Require to attend to any feedback or enquiries from customers and follow up accordingly.
- Maintain a excellent customer service in all level.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree Holder in any field
- Min 2 to 3 years of working experience relevant to Retail / Customer Service
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Independant and well organised
- Able to work Retail Hours (min 8 hours)
- 5 working days per week
RCB No.: 200007268E
Kuah Wei Ling - EA Personnel Registration No.: R1106502