Retail Manager (Luxury apparels/5 days/Central/Immediate)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984006
Employer Ref. Ref 33 - 14 Oct 16
- Report to the CEO/COO and Brand Manager of the company
- Lead and oversee a team in the store
- Responsible for sales and profit performance in all stores, exceeding sales targets and business goals
- Driving and maintaining world class service excellence and corporate brand image
- Work closely with Brand Manager to identify items and merchandise classifications of high sales and profit potential as well as display in store
- Coach and mentor staff on customer service standards and sales techniques to achieve and exceed individual sales target, as well as brand and product knowledge
- Handle customer’s inquiries and complaints, provide professional feedback and follow up
- Counsel and handle staff disciplinary issues
- Monitor overall stock inventory and maintain stock level at optimum in all stores
- Oversee schedule of rosters
- Prepare sales or retail reports to management
- Overall responsible for the day-to-day smooth running of the retail business including people management, coaching, visual merchandising, service recovery, operational issues, etc.
- Minimum GCE "N/O" level
- Minimum 3 years’ retail experience in a supervisory role, preferably in luxury retail.
- Sales Driven personality
- Hands-on, goal getter and passionate in retail operations
- Able to withstand retail hours and work on weekends and public holidays
- Exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
- Confident and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership & team management skill.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the following details.
- Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
- Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
- Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Samantha Tay Phek Ying
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1109186