Retail Makeup Artist (Up to 1.5K Fixed + Comms/ Luxury Cosmetics Brand/ Central)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003182812
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. 15/11/2016
- Leading Luxury Cosmetics Brand!
- Attractive pay package and incentives!
- Up to S$1,500(Monthly Fixed) + Good Commission + Attractive Incentives.
- Candidates with Make-Up certificate will be given immediate consideration!
- Must be passionate towards Make-Up & Cosmetics.
- Provide professional and personalised advice to individual customers.
- Promote beauty products (skincare, make-up or fragrances) and achieving sales targets.
- Perform product demonstration on product usage.
- Maintain healthy stock inventory in the counter.
- Maintain counter cleanliness and other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Sales driven.
- Strong passion towards make-up.
- Good communication skills & able to deliver good customer service.
- Open to interested candidates without beauty experiences but most importantly is good attitude.
- Make-Up certification with relevant working experience will be given immediate consideration.
- Location: Central.
- Working hours: 8.5hrs – 5.5 days/week.
- Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications.
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides a conducive working environment to all staffs.
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Production Planner/ Supervisor (SAP/ Six Sigma) - (Automotive Manufactur MNC/ North/ S$4.7K)