Established in Singapore since 1966, Yamaha Music (Asia) has progressed from a small retailer to a multi-business giant providing many exciting music courses and dealing with various musical related products.
Yamaha Music (Asia) has retail stores, music schools, and a vast network of dealers across Singapore. Fronted by dedicated sales & marketing team, and supported by experienced technical and teaching personnel, Yamaha Music (Asia) continues to provide quality products and well-researched music education programs for music lovers.
Yamaha Music (Asia) commits to “Creating ‘Kando’ Together” as our corporate objective and enrich culture with technology and passion born of sound and music, together with people all over the world.
‘Kando’ is a Japanese word that signifies an inspired state of mind.
Retail Coordinator (School Admin and Sales)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986798
Have a passion for music? Be part of our team and embark on a career with attractive benefits, learning & development opportunities! It’s more rewarding than you think!
- Perform a variety of clerical activities including preparing routine correspondence, sorting and filing
- Answer phone or enquiries from walk-in customers
- Assist with the enrolment of the students to the school’s programmes
- Achieve sales targets
- Assist in display of products
- Any other ad hoc matters
- ITE / GCE O Levels and above
- 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience
- Customer Service / Retail
- Interest in music / musical instruments will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work retail hours including public holidays and weekends
- Location: Kallang / Ang Mo Kio / Jurong West / Tampines
- Full Time Working hours: 44 days/week (5 days) but will be scheduled to work on retail hours (inclusive of weekends/public holidays)
- Part Time Working hours: 18 hrs/weekend
- Off days on weekdays only
Learn more about us at: http://sg.yamaha.com/