Retail Consumer & Shopper Insights Manager, APAC (Manufacturing US MNC/ Min 7 yrs In-house & Agency)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188633
EA License No. 05C3451
Our client is a US MNC, they are a well-known brand, into various fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business, with own manufacturing plants in Singapore hiring above 1000 headcount.
- US Manufacturing MNC / Fortune 500
- Consumer Goods business (FMCG)
- Permanent / North / 5 days
- The position will interact with regional team, key accounts teams and country marketers across Asia Pacific (APAC), to address key strategic issues through research and interact with external vendors for research proposal and execution
- This role will work with the Consumer Insights team as well as other division partners in key functions such as Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing and Key Accounts partners
- You will embed insights for improved retail execution, effective merchandising / planogram, pricing and promotional strategies and tactics to drive business growth for the Consumer Business
- Your key responsibilities are to drive customer / retail / shopper insights
- Customer Journey Mapping for Online and Offline Channels
- Pricing and Portfolio optimization studies
- Retail Measurement Tracking (RMS) for market share and category growth measurement
- Partnering with Sales, KA and eCommerce team for customer workshops / joint planning
- Initiate new research methodologies to utilize online and other tactics for faster and cost effective research
- Other ad hoc duties assigned
- Degree or Masters from an accredited institution
- Min 7 – 15 years of BOTH Consumer Insights and Shopper Insights experiences
- Including min 3 years of experiences in consumer research in conjunction with shopper insights using a broad array of current and new methodologies (quantitative, qualitative and digital)
- Must possess BOTH MNC corporate environment (in-house) and agency experiences
- Willing to work as an Individual contributor, roll up your sleeve and perform this hands-on role
- Good team player and excellence people skills
- Willing to travel to APAC countries (about 25%)
- Able to prioritize tasks, self-initiative, highly driven and work in a dynamic & fast pace environment
How to Apply:
Interested applicants please send your updated MS Word résumé to Eunice Lee Woon Li (Reg. No: R1105004) by clicking APPLY NOW button.
Please include the following for priority processing of your application:
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !