Resource Planner- Comat
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960484
- Ensure resources availability of trainer & training labs for training delivery.
- Promptly send out weekly schedule update to those involved notifying of cancellation and postponement of courses with the policy of 2 weeks
- Coordinating and ensure smooth operations of various functions and Depts under operation for smooth training delivery.
- Ensure that all confirmed classes have a trainer and lab allocated to it in Princess.
- Notify Sales and CSE if there are changed in trainers in between classes.
- Update the trainers schedule accordingly
- Source for associate trainers when demand is more than supply.
- Allocate trainers to classes according to their competency.
- Ensure that trainers are given preparations time for the class if it’s a totally new course.
- Coordinate alternative arrangements in the event that trainer is on MC/urgent leave.
- Ensure that trainers are punctual for their classes, if not contact them and ask if on the way.
- Ensure that trainers are given at least 2-3 weeks of break before their next night class (unless trainer do not have day classes) or other arrangements have been discussed and settled with the trainer himself.
- At least GCE “O” level / Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably 1 year working experience in related environment.
- Possess good knowledge in Microsoft office products.
- A well-organized and meticulous person.
- Highly driven, result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Possess good communication and inter-personal skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
About ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd [STEE-eServ] is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd, incorporated in early 2007, offering managed services to government agencies and beyond.
STEE-eServ is the first privatised home-grown shared services organisation in Singapore that has a fully operational centre delivering a complete suite of HR, Finance and Administrative services. STEE-eServ's capabilities range from the key HR services of payroll, benefits and claims, corporate travel, welfare programmes, event management, staff development, career transition, to financial services of accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting and reporting, as well as in various administration involving huge customer groups.