Reservations Executive / Reservations Agent
MERCURE SINGAPORE BUGIS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988123
Job Description & Responsibilities:
As the Reservations Executive, you will you will assist the Reservations Senior Executive in ensuring overall operational efficiency, providing quality service and information to the guests.
- Ensure all reservations calls are attended to promptly and efficiently
- Keep up to date information of hotel services, promotions, events, outlet operational hours and ensure all staff are familiar with such information and instructions given.
- Supervise hotel reservations and co-ordinate all reservations input.
- Provide guests with the most accurate and up to date information at all times.
- Has knowledge of detailed procedures in handling room booking.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Opera
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Good verbal and written skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MERCURE SINGAPORE BUGIS
About MERCURE SINGAPORE BUGIS
The new locally inspired Mercure Singapore Bugis is a mid-scale brand that combines the strength of an international network with a strong quality commitment & warm hospitality. This Hotel has 395 heritage inspired rooms, and is located in the heart of Singapore, leisure, business and cultural districts.
Situated 5 minutes from Bugis MRT and next to one of the CBD's most vibrant markets, Bugis shopping has everything expected of the savvy traveler in today's world. The hotel includes a lobby lounge and bar, a premier lounge, four small meeting rooms and two restaurants. Facilities include a gym, a swimming pool and sky deck.