Reservations cum Customer Service Officer - Arabic Speaking
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986702
This person will be based in the Trust office in Singapore and will provide phone support relating to reservations, enquiry and customer service for Asia Pacific region.
Summary of essential job functions
- Responsible for handling all in-bound calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Assist customers in worldwide hotels reservations, enquiry and telephone sales.
- Assist in resolving customer care issues and handle customer enquiries.
- Customer oriented with high level of patience.
- Fluent in English and a second/third Language depending on the region of responsibility. Eg. English & Arabic
- Good Communication Skills / Communicate with high profile guest and maintain discretion.
- Ensuring customer needs are met through timely and efficient completion of deliverables.
- Required skill(s): hospitality-industry, customer service.
- Geographically well versed
- Good communication skills
- Preferably skill(s): confident and initiative, smile in the voice
- Required language(s): Candidate must be fluent in Arabic/English to communicate with native speakers based in Middle East respectively
- Applicants must be willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizen
- Full Time position.