ZEBELLE PTE LTD
Company Website: http://www. zebelle.sg
Since its start in 2009, Zebelle has been proud for being of PRESTIGE research executioner & solution provider for clients to fully exploit their business & investment potential across Asia-Pacific . Especially focusing on the wave of a globalization in China, Zebelle is currently open up to welcome researching member to strengthen its research activity and laboratory function.
Operating mainly from Singapore, where became a major business hub in South East Asia, our passion and ambition are to deliver relevant studies that will allow our clients to reach the growth they target.
Having worked with top-rated agencies, MNCs and new start-ups across several markets (including China, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Korea and Australia), we believe we are well positioned to achieve our clients goals.
Research Production Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032058
We are currently looking for a Research Production Assistant who shall manage the entire research project, from assigning of research topics, review and edit, to materialize, publish and sell professional market reports online that crucially helps to develop the right business strategies to meet the specific needs of our clients, which would then transform into the best business decision.
*This work requires high levels of responsibility and offers excellent opportunities for promotion into senior managerial positions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with supervisor to assign B2B industry market research projects and tasks to the research writers (project based), part time research assistants and translators.
- Monitors timelines of each market research project, ensures research writers, research assistants and translators to submit their projects by deadlines.
- Attends internal project meetings, find new topics and creates content outlines for market report.
- Supervises research writers and research assistants by reviewing market reports and giving valuable feedbacks for amendment.
- Reviews and edits market report to ensure it meets content requirements and free from any plagiarism issues, grammatical, spelling and format errors.
- Ensures publishing of online market report within timelines.
- Compiles and edits any ad-hoc market research tasks done by part time research assistants.
- Create graphs and charts as supporting statistic and data for market reports.
- Designs research methods such as interviews and questionnaires if necessary.
- Prepares updated payment list of research writers for each month’s salary budget.
- Posts job advertisements for hiring of research writers (project based), part time research assistants and translators (English to Japanese) according to clients’ companies budget.
- Screen through job applications and scheduling for interviews for the above mentioned positions.
- Prepares contracts for signing of research writers (project based), part time research assistants and translators (English to Japanese).
- Update HR Department upon confirmation of employment for the above mentioned positions.
- Generate invoices for payment of subscribed services such as Plagscan, Shutterstock and Grammarly.
- Assists to key in performance data entry for clients’ companies, and prints out credit advice for the account department to generate payment accordingly.
- University degree or equivalent required.
- Competent in both written and spoken English and Chinese languages equivalent to those native speakers; Knowledge of other languages is a plus, such as Japanese and Bahasa languages.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a researcher.
- Good knowledge of internet and work well in an online digital environment.
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting, finance, marketing, human resource and leadership principles are preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of economy and the ability to analyze and interpret common market trends, industry revenue trends, inventory levels, sales forecasts and other critical benchmark data on a specific distribution.