Research Fellow (1-year contract) School of Information Systems
Singapore Management University
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960851
- Support in the the delivery of the project
- Manage project execution to ensure projects are delivered on time and meet requirements
- Participate in project discussions and requirement gathering with project partner
- Design model and algorithms required for the project
- Deliver and maintain project documentation and ensure that all documentations are up-to-date
- PhD in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Research background in optimization, game theory and data analytics
- Programming in C++, Java
- Use of optimization tools such as CPLEX
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Management University
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The ''family-like'' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.