You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031871
Employer Ref. 004LY
1. Design and conduct surface modification of nano-fillers
2. Formulation of nanocomposite with good filler dispersion
3. Structure characterization and property analysis of polymer nanocomposite
4. Study the effect of surface chemistries of nano-filler on the morphology and property of the resulting nanocomposites
5. Duration: Now to Jan 11, 2018
1. Ph.D. degree, preferable with postdoc experience
2. Expertise in polymer physics and chemistry, and polymer formulation; with experience in polymer nanocomposite research
3. Experience in Silicone Rubber research is preferable
4. Good command of polymer characterization methods, such as X-ray scattering, SEM/OM, NMR, FT-IR, mechanical test equipment
5. Good track record in conducting polymer research.