You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Research Fellow (Code: OR/OCSci/BC1)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029365
Employer Ref. 004A1
Provide expertise in research activities, including but not limited to planning, organizing, conducting, and communicating research studies within the overall scope of a research project at Duke-NUS.
- Assist and lead in methodological development focusing on statistical methods for dynamic treatment regimes and mobile health interventions, under the supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI), Dr Bibhas Chakraborty.
- Assist and lead in manuscript preparation under the supervision of the PI.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Sciences (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence), Mathematics or related quantitative field.
- Fresh PhDs are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated ability in methodological research and statistical programming (R, Matlab).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.