You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959690
Employer Ref. 00493
- Ph.D degree in life sciences or biomedical engineering (related to viral immune evasion or gene delivery)
- Good time management, planning and communication skills
- Intellectual capacity to critically evaluate new ideas
- Highly competent in molecular biology techniques demonstrated by publications. Cloning, ELISA, transfection, western blot, RT-PCR, flow cytometry.
- Knowledge and expertise in immune evasion genes (influenza A virus, or any virus in the candidate's research domain).