Research Engineer/Research Associate (5.5-mth contract)School of Information Sys
Singapore Management University
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961335
- Work on mobility problems in urban environments
- Focus on taxi fleets and bike sharing systems
- Generating ideas with respect to optimizing operations with respect to these mobility problem
- Implementing research prototypes to evaluate on real world data sets
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Information Systems or Mathematical optimization
- Programming in C, C++ or Python, Courses related to optimization, Artificial Intelligence would be a bonus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Management University
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The ''family-like'' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.