You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Research Assistant / Associate (Code: LCPC/SO/Quan)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960680
Employer Ref. 00468
The Lien Centre for Palliative Care ("LCPC"), housed within the Duke-NUS Medical School Singapore, aims to be the premier palliative care research and educational Centre in the region. With generous support from the Lien Foundation, strategic collaborations with the National Cancer Centre Singapore and the broader Singhealth Institutes, LCPC is poised for significant growth. To meet our mission, LCPC is seeking Research Assistant / Associate to perform a variety of functions related to research under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or his/her designate: -
- Quantitative data analysis, including regression analysis.
- Perform data management.
- Preform literature reviews.
- Write sections of grants and publications.
- Manage project/budget and reporting.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in public health, health services research, statistics, psychology, sociology, pharmacy or related field.
- At least 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience in an academic and/or research environment.
- Demonstrated experience in medical or scientific writing, through first or co-authored publications in the medical or health services research or public health literature.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Experience in quantitative data analysis (multivariate analysis, including linear regression, logistic regression and survival analysis) with statistical packages such as SAS or STATA.
- Familiarity with EndNote or similar reference management software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and commitment to working within a multi-disciplinary team environment.