You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Research and Industry Engagement Senior Manager/Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989379
Employer Ref. 004D5
NUS Engineering Faculty is recruiting for a Faculty Research and Industry Engagement Senior Manager/Manager to support the Vice-Dean (Research & Technology) office. This opportunity will lead the development of strategies and implementation activities that generate an increased volume in research funding from industry and government agencies and where appropriate develop commercialisation opportunities that will deliver impact from research-generated intellectual properties.
You will report directly to Vice-Dean (Research and Technology).
- Establish high-value relationships with industry, government agencies and funding bodies to facilitate research collaboration and strategic partnership with the Faculty;
- Develop strategies and implement appropriate systems to support the Faculty in engaging the industry and government agencies;
- Facilitate the negotiation of research collaboration proposals with industry and government agencies.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- At least a Bachelor degree in any Engineering discipline from a reputable university;
- At least 5 years of working experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A good grasp of the research funding landscape in Singapore and well networked within the Singapore industry, government agencies and funding bodies;
- Broad knowledge of the research funding system in Singapore, including competitive grants, industry funding and commercialisation;
- Established relationships with funders in industry and government agencies;
- Demonstrated experience with reviewing research agreements;
- Highly developed business development skills.