IGS (Intelligence Global Search) Asia is an entity formed under the joint venture of Temp Holdings and Kelly Services. It is built with to focus on middle to senior management executive search services.
Our core functions include executive search, talent placing consultation and organisational talent road-mapping. We take pride in continuously developing and maintaining our extensive network of highly qualified executive candidates.
With a keen understanding about the diverse nature of Asia markets and finding the right talent, it is our aim to provide organisations with the right talent to help you achieve your business goals.
R&D Mechanical Design Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188556
EA License No 01C4394
Our client, an established equipment company is seeking for experienced R&D Design Engineer (Mechanical)
- R&D Design Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Semiconductor equipment
- part of the engineering team responsible for developing and sustaining state-of-the-art wafer geometry and surface nano topography products
- Responsible for complete design process, including requirements specification, feasibility studies, cost and scheduling, conducting various analysis, such as vibrational and FEA modeling, conceptual and detailed design using Pro/E, detailed drawings, design review presentations, procurement of prototype parts, system integration, prototype testing, and handoff to manufacturing.
- These tasks will require working with other engineering groups such as systems engineers and manufacturing engineers to ensure flawless integration and test at the subsystem and system level; This individual will work closely with and manages suppliers to ensure all design requirements are specified and achieved.
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience OR Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience. OR Doctorate (Academic)
- Strong mechanical engineering fundamentals, including design principles, machine elements, materials, and fabrication methods;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills in the structural, dynamic, thermal and fluid domains, and involving both first order calculations as well as FEA methods; Mechanical and automation system prototyping and debugging skills;
- Hands on experience in design of semiconductor equipment or similar instruments, machine tools, motion controls
Intelligence Global Search Asia Pte Ltd I Ian Salim I EA License No. 016S8296 I RCB No. 201417088Z I EA Personnel Registration No. R1105002 (Irwan Salim)