About PACE OD Consulting (www.pace-od.com)
At PACE, we endeavour relentlessly to help leaders be REAL. We're cheerleaders, coaches, authors, mentors, doctors, facilitators, researchers, sidekicks and more — but most of all, we are friends. We're committed to help leaders build transformational organisations from within: one leader, one team, one person at a time. And with that, true organisation development is the fruit of our intentional efforts to be truer, better and greater versions of ourselves.
For 18 years, PACE has been pushing the frontiers of Organisation Development (OD) in Asia-Pacific and beyond, working with large organisations, leaders and their teams. Led by Dr. Lily Cheng and Dr. Peter Cheng, we're a multi-cultural team consisting of professional and dynamic individuals that pool our diverse experiences and deep expertise to give our best to our clients. Consultants, facilitators and support staff alike embody our core values of Passion, Authenticity, Challenge and Esprit de Corps. We believe that Culture is at the heart of every organisation, leading the way for both high-level strategic decisions and frontline interactions. One common observation we've encountered time and time again? That Culture is largely shaped by Leaders. And for transformation to take place and meet the needs of external and organisational change, it must start with each one of us — because all of us are leaders with a sphere of influence that we can impact.
Find out more about our work at http://www.pace-od.com.
R&D in Content (Curriculum Design)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988122
R&D in Content (Curriculum Design)
As the R&D in Content (Curriculum Design) at PACE, you will be responsible for keeping PACE abreast of OD developments in the region and globally, working closely with our team of Learning & Development Consultants in the exciting field of Organisation Development. Passionate about bringing the latest best practices and learning programmes developed by PACE to benefit leaders and their organisations, the R&D in Content (Curriculum Design) will be a key driver within a team by improving and innovating meaningful content for our OD Solutions.
The R&D in Content (Curriculum Design) is responsible for:
- Improve, modify and innovate OD Solutions
- Provide insights of the latest OD trends and the implication for actions
- Expand Library of OD resources that are suitable for OD solutions innovation
- All other research related activities that will help in the advancement of OD solutions and OD Expertise in the marketplace
- Design OD programs in consultation with Team to expand OD offerings
- To work with team to seek publication opportunities
- Research work for new programs, including frameworks, research data and case studies
- Knowledge management of latest OD research, articles, journal and case studies
We are currently inviting graduates to apply for a full-time R&D in Content (Curriculum Design), fluent in English, to drive our researched OD Solutions. This individual must be an authentic, passionate and engaging strategist with excellent communication and presentation skills. This individual should also have an astute ability to understand clients’ needs in order to tailor PACE’s OD solutions to meet their unique business needs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates should have prior internship or working experience in research work. Prefer candidate who loves lesson planning and instructional design. Knowledge with statistical analysis software, business analysis and data processing is an advantage. You must be innovative, highly motivated and positive working attitude. Graduates without relevant experience are welcome to apply. Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- An environment that values Passion, Authenticity, Challenge and Esprit de Corps
- Random acts of team-wide fun
- Awesome co-workers in a multicultural setting
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Regular company lunches and other company outings
An equitable remuneration package and development opportunities await the right candidate. If you have what it takes, please send us your cover letter, detailed resume together with a recent photo and salary expectations to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.