Celecti Pte Ltd
R&D ENGINEER / SENIOR ENGINEER
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003183849
EA License No. 16C8045
- Perform day to day operations of collection data, analysing data & creating customer reports
- Perform simulation assignments, enhance equipment capabilities both hardware and software
- Designing and modifying equipment
- Conducting novel studies to understand the underlying physics of hard disk drive components so that its performance & reliability can be optimized
- Offering own idea and alternatives to solving problems
- Operations of measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, accelerometers and load cells
- Interpret data and craft technical reports
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Physics
- Minimum 2 -3 years of working experience in HDD industry with emphasis on mechanical design and simulation software
- Proficient in computer applications like Microsoft Office, Software skills -3D solid modelling, Solid Words -2D drawings, Minitab & ANSYS
- Meticulous and able to handle interpretation accurately and efficiently
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume in MS Words Format.
Or alternatively, you can contact Ms Agnes Lee Sze Ling (CEI Registration No.: R1657049) at tel no. 6679 6085 or mobile no.: 9125 1121 for a job interview appointment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.