Enggsol is headquartered in Singapore, and is a talent search and recruitment consultancy firm. We believe that the Human Capital is a strategic source of value creation and the most important asset of all organizations. We work individually with our clients so that each search strategy is customized and ensures that every assignment is addressed and incorporated with best search practices. Our search efforts have made a significance influence on businesses, careers and the lives of others. We take these responsibilities seriously, adhering to a strict code of professional ethics.
EA License Number-07C5567
R&D Engineer(Evaluation Research)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983994
EA License No 07C5567
- Conduct pioneering research and develop new capabilities
- Review and refine existing programmers, operations, procedures and systems
- Build software and hardware prototypes
- Engage partners and stakeholders to scope research objectives, proposals, conduct trials, and report findings to Management
- Manage research collaborations and field trials with overseas and local tertiary institutions / consultants / vendors on research projects or initiatives on fields of interest
- Ability to exercise good judgment in identifying approaches and problem resolutions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player who can also carry out assignments independently
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in conducting research (especially evaluation research) is preferred.
- Proficient in quantitative research methods and analysis.
- Qualitative skills may also be considered.