R&D Electronics Engineer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959073
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2136
Our client is a prime player in the manufacturing of complex instruments that cater to more than 10 industries. They have a large presence in APAC and are growing their regional business. They seek an experienced R&D Engineer with an Electronics footprint to co-ordinate the various complex engineering projects and design their circuits.
- Design the approach and strategy of electronic architecture for integrated systems and design of complex circuits to as per product definition
- Overall Integration of electronics components and products with software engineering, mechanical engineering and user interface
- Authentic and relevant documentation of complex electronics - assembly drawing and timing diagrams and schematics generations
- Analyze, review and evaluate electronic components, equipment and electronic vendors
- Assess the design of complex systems and circuits and perform electronic experimental test and evaluations
- Research, design and development for Power electronics, Current Converters (AC/DC), embedded microprocessor and analog system / medical devices.
- Master's Degree in Electrical / Electronic majoring in Control / Mechatronics with 6 years' experience in a product development environment
- Experience in industrial electronics product development, preferred completed a full hand-on for product development cycle on base-band solution
- Knowledge in high Speed IO/communication Bus protocols, signal integrity techniques and high speed hardware design
- Proficient in any of the following CAD software for schematic captures: OrCAD, CADStar, Eagle, Mentor Graphics, Cadence, Altium, PADS
- Knowledge in PCB layout will be an advantage
- Experience on working with medical devices and instruments will be an added bonus
- Understanding of electronic fundaments and EMI / EMC
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT