IGS (Intelligence Global Search) Asia is an entity formed under the joint venture of Temp Holdings and Kelly Services. It is built with to focus on middle to senior management executive search services.
Our core functions include executive search, talent placing consultation and organisational talent road-mapping. We take pride in continuously developing and maintaining our extensive network of highly qualified executive candidates.
With a keen understanding about the diverse nature of Asia markets and finding the right talent, it is our aim to provide organisations with the right talent to help you achieve your business goals.
R&D Automotive Engineer (Mechatronics)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188534
EA License No 01C4394
Our client, an established MNC is currently seeking for an R&D Automotive Engineer.
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Automotive Transmission
- Develop Transmission Control Units (TCUs) and platform components.
- Responsible for all sensoric, material and packaging topics within development and the production support of TCUs
- Direct contact with Asian customers and material suppliers
- Coordination of the mechatronic tasks out of the different projects teams in Asia as well as with different functions e.g. R&D departments, Project Management, Quality, Purchasing and production locations worldwide
- Coordination and performance of mechanical, electrical and chemical analyzes of electronics (microscopy, metallography, material tests, Scanning Electronic Microscope)
- Any other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics, Material, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of working experience in electronic development or production, preferably/especially in automotive business
- Ready and eligible for international travel
- Proficiency in MS-Office Tools
- Good customer and quality orientation
- Self-motivated with a determination to overcome hurdles
- Pro-active, a team player and adaptable in multinational environment