Research Analyst, Broadcast TV
AETN ASIA Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983923
Reporting to the Research Director, the ideal candidate is an expert in data driven analysis, well-versed in TV media and other related consumer research. This role goes beyond reporting data, you are someone who is a good “storyteller”, has the ability to analyze, interpret and visualize data with client needs in mind. You will work cross-functionally with Programming, Sales and Marketing. You are someone who has a high degree of flexibility, can operate effectively in a very fast moving environment, and has a strong ability to multi-task and meet tight timelines.
- Analysing TV measurement ratings for South East Asia for an in-depth understanding of viewership patterns and program demographic, understand competitor channels and market influences and their impact on the A+E Networks Channel feeds - identifying weaknesses & opportunities in the television schedules of our channels
- You will leverage TAM research and other analytics to create strategic and customized presentations which are both informative and visually compelling.
- Curate data, build and improve on data analysis to uncover content and audience insights.
- Maintain key tracking and trending reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Ensure that research reporting is consistent, clear, accurate, relevant, insightful and timely
- Work collaboratively with Sales teams to create decks highlighting partnership value, post-campaign reporting and contribute research to new business pitches
- Create custom analysis including but not limited to media planning, viewing behaviour, audience affinity and programme performance
The Successful Candidate Requirement:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Management, Market Research, related or equivalent
- Preferable with experience in TV audience measurement research (i.e. Peoplemeter, RPD), with knowledge of other related media/consumer research a plus.
- Familiarity with multiple research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative).
- Prior relevant working experience with broadcast networks, research agencies or media agencies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, including expertise with pivot tables, logic statements to manipulate and analyse data and macros.
- Proficiency in other statistical analytical tools like Tableau an advantage.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and have strong coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly numerate, and possess excellent presentation, writing and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively summarize and articulate research findings.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude and with a drive to achieve results.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AETN ASIA Pte Ltd
About AETN ASIA Pte Ltd
A E Networks International™ markets the quality programming and proven success of HISTORY®, A&E® Network, Lifetime®, fyi,™, Crime & Investigation Network®, H2™, Military HISTORY™, HISTORY® HD, BIO.® HD and Crime & Investigation Network® HD in all international markets outside of the United States. Through innovative joint-venture partnerships and licensing agreements, the International division has expanded the presence of A E Networks’ channels and branded blocks around the world. The International division also handles content sales, format sales and broadband and mobile licensing of content from the A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime catalogues to international broadcasters. The International division oversees 50 channels around the world, reaching more than 300 million households in over 150 countries in 37 languages. A E Networks International has offices in New York, London and Singapore.