At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027701
- Support and/or conduct research and evaluation projects that will measure, inform and improve AIC’s work on care integration and long-term care.
- Provide analysis and evaluation of on-going AIC and ILTC programmes.
- Conduct data analyses and generate regular statistical reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop analytic/evaluation protocols, and advise on appropriate statistical methods for analysis and evaluation of new programmes.
- Postgraduate degree in relevant disciplines (examples include statistics or applied probability, computer science, public health) with at least 2 years of work experience in related areas.
- Experience with public health research preferred, including research planning, protocol development, data collection, data preparation and analyses.
- Able to conduct systematic reviews, develop study designs and validate measurement tools.
- Able to communicate clearly (in writing and verbally) statistical ideas and results in both professional and lay settings
- Possess strong mathematical skills and a good knowledge of statistics and analytical methodologies.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient with extensive experience in at least one standard software package (e.g. SPSS, STATA, R) for statistical analysis.
- Meticulous and able to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via APPLY Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.