JURONG HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988319
The incumbent is responsible to:
- Perform healthcare data and statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive models for research
- Provide data analytics and related support for projects, including Regional Health System (RHS) development and population health projects
- Support in research function such as general administration, report preparation and coordination as required by clinical studies and projects
- Work collaboratively with infectious disease physicians and infection control nurses to provide technical support in applying research principles to achieve desired outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree with post-graduate qualifications in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Public Health or equivalent
- Fresh graduate or with at least 2 years of relevant experience in health care analytics and quality improvement
- Proficient with one or more statistical software packages (eg SPSS, STATA, R or SAS), and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Background in basic software coding or development would be an advantage
- Able to work with large data sets with guidance from senior colleagues
How you can Apply
All applications are required to be submitted ONLINE with us. To apply online, please proceed further by clicking on the APPLY button below.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
About JURONG HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD