Resarch & Analysis Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035071
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0273431
Research & analysis Manager
About the client:
Our client is one of the fastest-growing, most disruptive start-ups in the region. They believe in providing an environment that is motivating and engaging; which allows their employees to try new ways of solving problems and build their career.
About the job:
This is a key position that works with all the department heads and MD to drive strategy for the company. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Uncover insights with business value, present findings, and propose action plans
- Work with the performance marketing team and regional data teams in monitoring all marketing effectiveness, and providing reports.
- Drive understanding of consumers by designing questionnaires and implement them in an effective way
- Partnering with the marketing team and support them in terms of data analytics and reporting.
Skills & experiences required:
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance, or Mathematics
- Minimum of 4 years in an analytical role using SQL, Excel, and other data visualization tools
- Passion for problem solving
- Strong in project management and stakeholder engagement
If all this sounds like you and you fit the criteria above, then I look forward to hearing from you. Please apply within, or reach out to Shanon at email@example.com .
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.