Relationship Manager - AVP / VP (Asian Corporates)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988367
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0272138
Seeking a Corporate Banking RM to join the Asian Corporates Desk
about the company
An established bank with a regional presence that offers a comprehensive range of corporate banking products and services to its corporate clients.
about the job
* Acquiring new business opportunities and maintaining relationships with assigned clients and sectors
* Responsible in providing corporate advises and support on the structuring of deals
* Participate in negotiations and execution activities for bilateral and syndicated loans
* Overall credit analysis, monitoring and annual reviews on portfolio management
* Ensuring compliance to internal process and regulatory.
* Any other duties or projects as needed
about the manager / team
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you'll be part of a team with excellent teamwork and work culture that believes in work-life balance.
skills & experience required
* Possesses a Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related
* Minimum 5+ years of related working experience, with working exposure as a Relationship Manager in the corporate banking space
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.