Relationship Manager (full-time)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988130
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0268849
Seeking for driven and motivated sales professional who wishes to development a wealth management career within the banking industry.
about the company
Strong global bank with a strategic plan for rapid expansion in various platforms within the region. The bank offers a great working environment and has a strong tradition of promoting from within its organization.
about the job
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual who is looking for a more unique and personalised approach in building up a wealth management career within a bank. The individual is to achieve assigned customer acquisition and new business targets in the consumer banking platform and handle client relationship in accordance with bank's customer service guidelines.
- Possesses adequate market / product knowledge in managing customers' financial well-being and provides professional advices in accordance to their needs and life goals
- Proactive in acquiring new-to-bank customers, while deepening and widening existing business relationships
- Documentation adhering to compliance practices
- Provides quality and seamless customer service
skills and experience required
- Pleasant disposition with outstanding communication, interpersonal skill and service orientated
- Highly motivated, energetic and driven to success
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact TAN Chin Hong at +65 6510 6576 for a confidential discussion.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1654597 )
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.