RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking / 5 years)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953865
EA License No 13C6342
Our Client is a well-established Corporate Bank in Singapore.
- Handle customers' inquiries, liaise and develop relationship and businesses with Head Office, domestic branches, overseas branches and inter-departments as well as corporate customers;
- Liaise with customers on account opening, deposit-taking, remittances, and general transaction process;
- Design the credit structure (including the indicative loan term sheet) for the risk-satisfied wholesales clients on the bilateral or syndicated basis;
- Rich knowledge in credit analysis for the international wholesales clients and familiar with the credit procedure in commercial banking sector;
- Perform and handling on Credit Application, Credit Review, Internal Risk Rating, and any ad-hoc periodic or non-periodic reports/data/statistics required.
- Prepare and monitor the bilateral borrowing, loan syndication, and project finance (experience in project finance and syndication for 3 years or more is preferred)
- Prepare Name Clearance and Customer Due Diligence Checklist for new customers / borrowers.
- Degree or higher in in relevant areas
- Must be honest, meticulous, optimistic, energetic, strong team work and communication skills, commitment to meet deadlines
- Candidate must have more than 5 years of working experience in banking industry