Regulatory Affairs & Product Safety Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027591
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3764990/001
As the Regulatory Affairs and Product Safety Manager, you will be reporting to Head of Regulatory Affairs and Product Safety, APAC to meet the client and customer needs for regulatory affairs while ensuring regulatory product compliance.
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of flavors and fragrances that significantly improve the lives across the world.
- Ensure all products comply with safety and regulatory requirements and is consistent with commercial, creation and research
- Provide regulatory consulting to internal customers.
- Provide surveillance for regulatory /legislative issues within APAC, and develop advocacy strategies with sub-region head
- Represent the company with Authorities and Trade Organizations in APAC as relevant
- Direct interaction with senior commercial management in APAC to support business
- Assures integrity of regulatory systems and database as well as protection company's intellectual property
- Manage client interactions within APAC as needed
- PhD in Ecotoxicology, Toxicology, Chemistry or related sciences, with detailed knowledge of chemical and cosmetic regulations in APAC
- At least 5 years regulatory affairs experience, managing chemicals registrations / notifications in APAC, and client / customer interface Strategic Thinking & Analytical Skills
- Additional knowledge of relevant product regulations (cosmetics and household care products)
- Working knowledge of cosmetic regulatory management in APAC
- Communicate relevant regulatory and client updates with key stakeholders
- Ability to work with large cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Additional language skill in Japanese will be a plus point (in-view of business communication)
An exciting regional opportunity awaits for the individual who will work in a global flavors and fragrances MNC that provides excellent remuneration and career development in their APAC office in Singapore.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vincent Ng (Lic No: R1110028) on +65 6419 5938
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg