Regulatory Affairs Manager (Up to 6K/ Non-Food FMCG/Central)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003182808
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. 29/03/2017
- Global Leader in Consumer Care!
- Up to S$6,000(Basic) + Attractive Benefits.
- Lead local Regulatory Affairs team.
- Represent Company in dealings with local authorities and associations.
- Lead the regulatory team to apply the company’s regulatory affairs strategy and implementing it at local level.
- Develop established expertise in local technical regulations and represent the different aspects of research activities outside the Group.
- Represent the company in dealings with local authorities and associations.
- Work with external stakeholders to monitor and identify the changes in local regulations and assess the potential impacts on Company activities.
- Ensure the product communications is in compliance with the local regulations and Company’s ethical values.
- Coordinate Vigilance operations.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Pharmacy, Toxicology or other Life-Science related background.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Past experience with reputable consumer care or healthcare companies is a plus.
- Experience in working with external stakeholders (associations, academic and etc) is a plus.
- Location: CBD.
- Working hours: Office hours, 5 working days.
- Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications, including AWS & VB.
- The company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides a conducive working environment to all staffs.
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Production Planner/ Supervisor (SAP/ Six Sigma) - (Automotive Manufactur MNC/ North/ S$4.7K)