Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator (1 yr contract) **PHARMA MNC** - $3500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028048
EA License No 99C4599
- Responsible for supporting registration activities
- Responsible for maintenance of regulatory systems and databases.
- Responsible for maintaining registration records, post-approval obligation tracking
- Responsible for co-ordinating, gathering and updating regulatory information.
- Provide other department support activities as assigned.
- Supports effective co-ordination and implementation of regulatory activities to ensure timely registrations of new products and post approval changes.
- Liaison with the local competent authorities
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant departments for regulatory document
- Consolidate region’s registration timelines/ status and submit to supervisor when
- Perform electronic archive of submitted documents in accordance to SOPs.
- Other activities include supporting the preparation of the country dossiers (both electronic and hardcopy) and administrative documents ready for local
- Maintains regulatory systems and databases to ensure timely and accurate update of regulatory activities.
- Administrative role (including help desk support) in document database and web database e.g. SharePoint, Paxpro and RAPID
- Coordinate updates of Global and Regional regulatory documents.
- Support implementation of regulatory related standard operation procedures.
- Collate and maintain local distribution records and filing
- Min Dip holder in Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical related
- About 1-2 years working experience in regulatory function in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry. Preferably with medical device experience would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the regulations in SEA region is preferred.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross functionally and with global and country regulatory colleagues.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Result oriented, committed and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous and organized.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg (R1440070)
Please include your full experience and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599