Regional Training & Quality Manager (Call Centre Exp Welcome) (East) (European MNC)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031604
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. LYPF280114
•East / 5 Days / Office Hour
- Report to the Head of Operations and work closely with the respective Training Managers in each region
- Lead a team of trainers across the region, to deliver training to the Call Center Team
- Responsible for all Training and Service Quality initiatives for the call centers in each region
- Act as the subject matter expert, establish and deliver training methodology, standards and curriculums
- Lead and participate in workshops with stakeholders, incorporating best practice experience to achieve optimal results
- Develop regional training requirements and plans, as well as training programs, to enhance the customer experience within the call centers
- Implement and maintain the training system as required
- Develop, implement and review training programs to meet the specific needs of the call centers in Asia region including training needs analysis; program evaluations; etc
- Any other duties as assigned
- Possess a Degree / Diploma with at least 5 – 7 years of Training and Service Quality experience with regional exposure
- Possess Certification in Training and Development and / or Service Quality will be highly favoured
- Prior training experience of call center staff is mandatory
- Customer service experience from travel / hospitality / retail will be highly favoured
- Prior experience in design, development and delivery of training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Able to travel, as and when required
If you are interested to explore this role, please send in your resume in MS Word format to Lynn Yoong Poh Feng (Reg. No. R1105076).
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.