Regional Trainer, Retail Sales (Outdoor Lifestyle Fashion)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003148448
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3919131/001
An US-based retail company is seeking a bilingual (Mandarin & English) Sales Trainer to conduct retail training programmes for staff in Southeast Asia.
Our client is a US MNC which carries several popular mid-tier fashion brands in apparel and footwear. They encourages collaboration, creativity, operational excellence leading to sustainable profitability The company takes great pride in their brands, continually investing to improve brand performance and resonance with consumers. As part of their continuing efforts, they are seeking a Regional Sales Trainer with good knowledge of retail operations and strong background in in-house training.
This positions covers Singapore and Malaysia, and extensive travelling will be required. Reporting to the Regional Training Managers, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Collate, translate and deliver training materials from Mandarin to English
- Survey and analyse store and staff performance to customise training programmes
- Conduct effective training workshops with the objective of improving sales performance
- Track staff performance pre-and post-training
- Produce reports for management
The successful applicant's profile includes:
- Diploma in Retail Management of any related field
- Min. 5 years of experience as a professional in-house trainer with a lifestyle brand
- Ability to understand training materials in Mandarin is necessary
- Ability to speak Bahasa is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to improve staff performance after training
- Excellent people management skills and retail operations knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company which owns some of the most globally renowned brands. You will be joining a team which is fun, dynamic and passionate about retail, a team which exudes the vibe of the brands they represent. Employees can expect attractive benefits and great career progression opportunities. If you are ambitious, into street lifestyle fashion and have ample experience as a retail trainer, this is the right role for you.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Clarisse Ang on +65 6416 9849.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg