Regional Technical Manager (Enzymes)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984033
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3701280/001
As the Regional Technical Manager, you will provide nutritional technical service and support to distributors, internal and external customers related to product, manufacturing, marketing and registration. You will also conduct scientific and commercial trials to establish nutritional product efficacy and develop intelligent nutrition solutions.
Our client is a world leader in health, nutrition and materials by focusing on unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences to create value to its customers.
- Develop intelligent nutrition products for targeted applications
- Responsible for driving and ownership of nutritional projects
- Conduct in depth product training to distributors and sales force
- Conduct technical and product presentation to farms, feedmills and associations
- Conduct and coordinate local scientific trials to establish product efficacy and as prerequisite for registration and launching
- Supervise and monitor commercial product trials
- Provide trial protocols for scientific / commercial product trials to concerned parties
- Prepare technical write ups for completed product trials for publication or commercial use
- Spearhead product development anchored on nutritional solution concept in coordination with Marketing
- Responsible for registration and preparation of required technical dossiers
- Provide feed formulation service to customers as requested
- Provide technical support to production and quality control department
- Support the growth of innovative products, develop enzyme solutions for swine, & poultry in selected markets
- Doctorate (PhD) in Animal Science, Nutrition or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in the field of animal nutrition, feed technology and feed formulation is required as technical manager with experience in regional SEA and SA markets
- Possess strong knowledge in animal nutrition, production, feed formulation and feed technology
- Background in marketing and sales will be an advantage
- Proven technical writing and presentation skills
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, you will be the technical expert in a global nutrition MNC where you will develop intelligent animal nutrition products for targeted applications and responsible for driving and ownership of nutritional projects.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vincent Ng (Lic No: R1110028) on +65 6419 5938
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg