Regional Tax Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003030413
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG104644
Our client is a FMCG company with a annual turnover of $12 Billion. It has a strong presence in North America and Middle East. It is looking to expand its business in the APAC region and is now looking for a strong Regional Tax Manager to join their finance team in Singapore.
This is a regional tax role and the Tax Manager will manage a team of 4 where they will be responsible for over 8 countries in SEA including Japan and China, and his/ her main responsibilities will be:
- To deliver full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- To advise and provide innovative tax strategies for the countries where the company operates and to review complex income tax returns
- To identify and mitigate potential tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Documentation; compliance on a regular basis and handle all information data requests
The ideal Regional Tax Manager:
- Bachelor in Accounting/ Finance or related field of study, CA and CPA are welcome to apply
- At least 8 years of experience as tax manager
- Strong knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Hands on, has strong business acumen, and possess strong leadership qualities
- Clear and rapid career progression
- Good Remuneration Structure
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org, SG104644. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1549534
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.