Yours is the potential waiting to be unleashed. At Canon, the world's leader in technological and digital excellence, we make sure your interests and abilities are developed with full confidence of our support. Enrich your professional life with limitless opportunities and world-class exposure in an organisation that's engineered for you to flourish. If you have the ambition to grow, we have the heart to nurture. For a career that satisfies, join Canon.
Regional Senior Solution Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983284
- Meeting client with sales teams
- Conceptualize and design customer’s end-user workflows for implementation.
- Provide pre & post implementation technical support.
- Responsible for application design, development, implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance and completed implementation.
- Responsible for system testing, system analysis, system integration and design complex IT systems.
- Perform URS, UAT testing, data modelling, data architecture, data migration.
- Managed system change request and quality assurance issues.
- Handle application and database technical design, troubleshooting
- Min Bachelor of Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with Enterprise Solutions (like ERP) and standard operational/business workflow of organizations
- Technical Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic, .Net, HTML, XML. Other languages will be a plus.
- Familiar with SQL language, experienced in SQLServer2005\2008, mysql
- Knowledge of Kofax, FileNet, Opentext, MS Sharepoint or any form of Document Management System is preferred.
- Knowledge of implementation process and integration between enterprise systems (such as ERP and other 3rd party systems)
- Possess analytical, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and ability to multi-task.