As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Regional Senior Finance Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982229
EA License No. 01C4394
- Implement new reporting system for consolidating management financials
- Be an active participant in implementation of the accounting system and assist in improving the current reporting system on sales
- Ensure month financial closing happens in timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are appropriately reconciled, review key business cycles to ensure appropriate controls and procedures are in place.
- Ensure quality local GAAP to IFRS reconciliations for all entities across the region
- Ensure insurance and H&S policies are updated annually and insurance for clients where needed
- Support annual audit close and tax filing deadlines
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reporting, provide action plans to exceed budgets/forecasts
- Prepare monthly dashboards, management reporting and annual tax reporting
- Provide sales reports for the region
- Administer and track the utilization of the capital expenditure across the region
- Manage and oversee the capital budget processes
- Assist to implement any changes in process or policy recommended to ensure compliance
- Ensure smooth collaboration with country finance, regional operations as well as those in corporate HQ office
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders like consultants, tax advisors, corporate secretary and auditors where required
Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with preference for CA/CPA/MBA Finance
Experience & Professional Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in financial/accounting or similar capacity
- Experience from the retail or FMCG sector would be preferred.
- Experience handling a regional scope of responsibilities is required for this role
- This role requires to communicate on a regular basis with Japanese and Chinese counterparts
- Experience in finance reporting tools and /or implementing new systems with changes in process and technology preferred
- Strong analytical and decision making skills are required along with the good IT skills in Advanced Excel and Power point.
- Must be able to adapt to changes based upon internal customer needs and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain favorable working relationships with all levels of the organization.
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Sarah Verghese Tanya EA Personnel Registration No. R1217012